Saturday

Rowland and...


Well, did you listen in last Tuesday and find out how fate changed tailor-extraordinaire Rowland Oxland's career from one of Punk stardom to one of 'suit you, sir!'. No! Well, tune in again tomorrow Sunday December 5 at 3pm and listen to the repeat!

It just so has it that Rowland and I will be hosting next Friday's Breakfast Show together [December 11 7 to 9am] so listen in to that too...we'll make waking up to yet another Friday a real pleasure!!

My ART LOT guest on Tuesday December 15 will be actor-director Chris Garner. He has lived in Stroud for 10 years and now runs his own company, Stroud Theatre Company [www.stroudtheatrecompany.co.uk]

Chris is also a practising Buddhist, a member of the SGI (Sokka Gakkai International)...so this is going to be a really interesting and inspiring interview.


More of Chris nearer the time!


Listen in! 107.9 locally, or from anywhere in the world www.stroudfm.co.uk

WOT's ON?
Don't forget: if you have an event you'd like posted on The Art Lot Blog, then just add a 'Comment' and I'll post it asap!...here's one from comments:
Hi Swithin,

Yes, there is something I'd love to have publicised - a book written by my grandmother, Effie M. Roberts in WW2 (published as 'A Wartime Poetry Journal'). It's a fabulous Christmas present for those older relatives and friends who you don't know what to buy for. It's interesting to anybody who is interested in women's history or poetry as well.

I do lots of readings from it, mostly for senior groups but I have also read for local history groups and U3A. A lot of it is quite humorous. I'll attach the leaflet about it. As I mentioned there are letterpress editions too.

I could come in and talk about how I started the publishing company, while living in Stroud too if you like.

Best,

Philippa


Tune in! 107.9 locally, or from anywhere in the world www.stroudfm.co.uk

No comments: