Thursday

Music man!

TODAY! TODAY Tuesday, January 26...

It's Simon McCorry of Creative Cabin [www.creativecabin.org.uk]...here's what his website says:
CREATIVE CABIN is primarily a music maker. A lot of the work will be found at the theatre, increasingly in film and occasionally a site specific installation. A special mix of electronic processing, acoustic instrumentation, found sound and irreverance to how things should be done. The true guides being an acute sense of the aesthetic and exploration.

Brilliant! And you can hear lots of the special mix music by following that web link above. It's going to be great --don't miss it!

News flash! One
News from David Dallimore, my artist guest of a few weeks back: Read on ..."Hi. Just a quick note to say I now have a website to sell my art work. It is daviddallimore.co.uk. I am also on saatchi-gallery.co.uk Just put david dallimore in the artist search..."

Now that's what I call cool! Don't forget, you heard it first on The Art Lot Slot!

News flash! Three
If you fancy an art workshop in the sun this summer, check out superb artist Helen Layfield ... www.helenlayfield.com

News flash! Four
This year I'm starting a charity of the month and I will give out details of that charity during the show ... so if you want to nominate your charity, and post a comment on this blog.

This also means I won't have time to read a what's-on, so again, just post to your what's-on on the blog as a comment and I will make it live just as soon as I can. Pass the word around. Please!

The first charity, of course -- for those who know me, will be The Encephalitis Society ... the charity very dear to my heart. Check it out on www.encephalitis.info.


Listen in...4 to 5! 107.9 locally, or from anywhere in the world http://www.stroudfm.co.uk/
Repeated the following Sunday at 3pm!



WOT's ON?
Check out: 
 I met with two of the Red Dog Theatre people this week ... and they promised to come on the show very soon. Check out what they do here:www.reddog.org.uk

My first ever Art Lot guest, Annabel Hollis, is doing a series of Saturday workshops throughout 2010 inviting you to deepen your connection with the cycles of the year, and your creativity. They will combine art, writing, meditation and movement  within a safe, intimate group setting..."all at an affordable cost". First workshop will be on the 30th January. Please ph 01453 768 524.for further details.


Don't forget: if you have an event you'd like posted on The Art Lot Blog, then just add a 'Comment' and I'll post it asap!



Tune in! 107.9 locally, or from www.stroudfm.co.uk anywhere in the world!

No comments: